In this article, you will find helpful tips about tracking your order on AliExpress, for someone who wants to order from there. AliExpress is a website that has mostly clothes, shoes, and some electronics. Sometimes, there are other things as well. They have different sellers that sell a lot of different things. Sellers can send their items to you by different methods: by sea, by air or even by express mail which is very fast.
An example of express mail is EMS, which takes 2-7 days depending on the country from which you ordered stuff. There are two kinds of shipping on AliExpress: normal and express shipping. The difference between the two is that you need to pay a fee for express shipping, but the items will be delivered much faster. In this case, you have to pay an extra fee but get the item faster.
The shipping costs are very important when you are buying on AliExpress because there are many sellers selling cheaper than the other. However, if the seller is selling from China and your country has high shipping fees as it does here in Spain, most of them choose express shipping and make a lot of money by charging you more for the product.
In this article, you will also learn how to track your order on AliExpress. This is the information needed to track your order on AliExpress: the order number, your receiver’s name, and address, the tracking number, and the date it was shipped.
Before you place an order, you should check which shipping method you want your products to be shipped with. The free shipping can take a month or more to get here. So if you are in a hurry and don’t have time to wait for a month, then choose another method as it is much faster.
Be aware that the clothes are usually really cheap, but you have to be careful with shipping time because it can take up to 6 weeks for your order to arrive! When you get your order, make sure you try it on and check it out.
How to track shipping on AliExpress
1. Log in to AliExpress and click on your name
2. At the top right, click on “MY ACCOUNT” and then scroll down to “My Orders”. This is where you will find your order information.
3. Click on View Order details at the bottom of the page.
4. After that, click on the Track button.
5. Once you click on that button, you will be presented with two options: View package in China Post and Track by international express. You need to choose the first one. Click “Track your package now”. Please note that you will be asked to sign in to your account and password if you are not already logged in.
6. Next page shows where your item is located at the moment: either in China or on its way to its destination country.
7. If you click on Change country (click on the red arrow), you will be able to see exactly where your item is located.
What to do when your order is still in China and has been there for a while?
An item that has been in China for a while usually means that it’s stuck in customs and will take more time to arrive. To be sure, you need to contact customer service or write a message to your seller asking them when the item will be arriving. If the item is really stuck in customs, it won’t leave China until it’s cleared by customs. Don’t worry: AliExpress provides protection for buyers in such cases so that they are not financially affected by delayed shipping.
How to check AliExpress tracking number?
After you order and it has been shipped, you will receive a confirmation email where you find the tracking number.
Up to 70% Discount on AliExpress
Some tips when placing an order from China
1. Choose a seller who has good feedback from their other customers (look for 4 or 5 stars).
2. When the seller has a good rating, it means the items are probably not stolen, meaning that they are real and ship from China. Try to buy from a seller with less than 10 ratings or you may be disappointed!
3. Be careful: if you find something you like on AliExpress, make sure the seller ships to your country because local taxes and customs can be high!
4. Try to communicate with the seller if there is something wrong with your order. For example, you want to change the shipping address, item name, or the color of the item. In most cases, the seller will honor your request and ship you a different version of the same product (but not always!). If you don’t get a response from the seller for a long period of time or if you do not receive your order at all, contact AliExpress’ customer service.
5. Be patient while waiting for your shipping to get here. It’s normal that it takes a while, especially if there are other orders in the same country and/or on different days. However, you can also contact AliExpress customer service in order to speed up the process.
What to do if your item is stuck in customs?
If your item has been stuck in customs, you’ll have to wait until it’s released from customs before you can ship it out again. If the customs fee is too high, the seller may refuse to pay it. In that case, you’ll have to cancel your order and get a refund.
Cancel your order
To cancel your order, go to the My Orders page for your order (you can find it by clicking on your name at the top right). Then click on Cancel Log In. You’ll need to login again in order to see a list of orders you have already made. You will be asked to confirm that you are canceling this order.
Once you click on “Confirm cancellation”, there will be a window that says: “You’ve canceled the following items: “your items“.
Where to find AliExpress customer service
To access AliExpress customer service, just click on the two-circled button on the upper right corner of your account. The buttons will change to “Help” when you are logged in. You can also contact them by email. Click Contact Customer Service in the Help section.